Monday, July 19, 2010

Taco 2

Tuesday, Taco Johns:
I did not make the Green chili- black bean chicken enchiladas last week. I am kind of sad about that, but i was just too busy... or lazy. Being Taco Tuesday, i did not get the 6-pack and a pound but a couple tacos, side of beans and a grilled stuffed taco (or something like that). I made the mistake of going inside (they F- you in the drive-thru) and had to wait for a family squabble to play out before I could order. But I was able to get the mix of hot and super sauce i like, (or i used to). Very mediocre meal. The highlight was my muy picante sauce to the rescue. I felt like such a guy, sitting in my underwear, drinking a Corona, eating fast food and watching Manswers on Spike TV. Probably not the dumbest show on TV, but in the running. The leading question (and the last one answered) was "Do Boobs Float?" I had to wait for that Manswer!! Answer, Yes and No! Real ones do, as they are 90% fat, fake ones do not, both saline and silicone are heavier than water. Take home message being that while Barbie's big tata's look like a life raft, the real ones will keep you afloat.


to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment